As part of preparations for the upcoming season, we are looking to fill the position of First Team Kit Manager. The job description is below and all inquiries are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Kit Manager, Department: First Team.
Reports To: Football Manager, Football Secretary.
External Key Contacts: The North West Counties League, The FA, Bury AFC kit and equipment suppliers.
Location: Based at Bury AFC, Neuven Stadium, Colshaw Close East, Manchester, M26 3PE. With the ability to travel between Club venues. Due to the nature of the post, travel to all First Team fixtures and tours will be required.
Hours: As required in accordance with First Team training and fixture schedule. Due to the nature of the post, evening and weekend work will be required.
Job Purpose: To ensure the management and preparation of all First Team training and match kit and equipment for players and staff.
Remuneration: This is a voluntary role but with an allowance for out-of-pocket expenses.
Role Responsibilities & Key Duties:
- To be responsible for all First Team player and staff training and match kit
- To distribute training and match kit to all First Team players and staff
- To arrange laundering, drying, storage of kit with the requirement to set out training and match kit for all First Team players and staff.
- To prepare and set out the team dressing room and coaches’ room ahead of all home and away fixtures.
- To liaise with the Football Secretary for match kit confirmation.
- To record and monitor stock levels of training and match kit, including regular stock checks. To liaise with the Club Commercial Department for stock levels.
- To liaise with First Team management staff and Groundstaff to prepare and set out equipment required for training sessions.
- To clean and tidy work areas e.g. dressing room, boot room, kit room.
- To attend meetings as directed by First Team management staff and the Football Secretary.
- To comply with all Club regulations regarding policies, procedures, health, safety, and security.
- All other duties that may arise from time to time and fall within the scope of the role.
The successful candidate will require:
- Valid full (UK) Driver’s Licence
- Advanced DBS Disclosure through the FA Whole Game System (this can be arranged via the club)
We are looking for a reliable individual with accurate timekeeping skills. They will be able to take responsibility for ensuring a high quality of work, and must display a high-level of discretion and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.